- Walls when ready will be sealed with Hi – Hide drywall sealer on areas as needed.
- The following areas will receive a primer coat and at least 2 top coats of the paint of my choice.
- Ceilings ( flat ), Walls ( eggshell ), Trim and Doors ( semi – gloss ).Once
- 3 Colors in total. 1 for the main wall color, 2 for the accent walls color and 3 for the trim and doors.
- $250 per extra color / colors of if in a different sheen or paint product.
- All walk in closets will have white ceilings and the according wall color.
- All regular closets will be 1 color through out (ceilings will be in the wall paint).
INTERIOR PAINTING PROVISIONS
- All finished floors including concrete in the garage is to be covered at least 90 % by the general contractor.
- All drywall in the entire house including the garage is to be ready at the same time before I begin sealing the house.
- Areas to be swept and clean of all construction debris, sockets to be vacuumed out before sealer stage begins.
- If the sealer is done in separate sections a $500 spilt fee will incur.
- Once the ceilings are completed all pot lights and none hanging lighting under 6 inches are to be installed.
- The house is to be swept and clean of any construction waste before we’re expected to commence work for the 2nd stage as well.
- No other trades in the unit while our team is there.
- Shelving in the closets to be installed after trim and walls are painted. An extra $100 to $500 per closet fee if installed before hand.
- Toilets to be installed after trim and walls are completed. An extra $60 per toilet if installed before hand.
- Power, sufficient heat and water to be provided by the GC.
- If I do any work outside the above scope an hourly charge of $60 per hour plus materials will be charged out.
- This includes cleaning up after other trades.
- Once there is any furniture moved into the unit all work there after will be considered extra.
- Job is completed in 2 phases
- Anything there after will be considered extra if there is any trade damage and or additional trim or doors added after my second and final visit.
EXTERIOR PREPARATION AND SPECIFICS
- cover any windows or any areas with a potential to get any undesired paint coatings.
- Exterior caulking completed by siders but we can do minor finishing touches.
- Any hardy panels aluminum trim will also be prepped by the siders or we can do as an extra.
- 3 colors only 2 for the body and 1 for the trim. anything outside of this will be extra.
- Any downspouts put up before painting will not be our responsibility if they incur any damage.
- Stain grade wood, fiber glass gel stain
- exterior or interior handrails.
- stair treads or risers
- wainscotting, passthroughs, cabinets, shelving, crown moulding
- adjacent buildings, sheds, etc.